Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a 5 year old frigidaire mdl fws833as1 clothes ...

We have a 5 year old frigidaire mdl fws833as1 clothes washing machine. It seems to be unable to spin without being unbalanced. It has not been a problem until recently. Is there something that has loosened up or needs adjustment?
is your washer on a wood floor? does the floor bounce when you jump up and down? sometimes floors get weak and the washer can start moving more.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: No the washer is on a very stable tile over plywood floor. There is no floor movement.
okay , does the tub feel realy loose moves back and forth real easy?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes is moves back and forth freely but not sloppily. It pivots from the the top to bottom with marginal resistance.

I'm back from work. you may have a bad or broken spring have you taken the front panel off to look inside yet? I'm going to eat dinner I'll check back in a while. bryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The front doesn't come off. I have a parts list, which spring are you talking about?

Hi I have a website for you to pull up diagram for your machine. go to www.pcappliancerepair.com you can click on this link and put in your model# XXXXX find parts and see your machine. thanks bryan