Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

location of #3348 defrost timer on msb2756geb

No Comment Added
give me a few minutes to look that up for you. ill be back shortly .
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need the location of the defrost timer not the adaptive defrost cotorl board
the adaptive defrost control is the timer. if this is a maytag s/s ref. it most likely is in the ref. section up in the top. you have to remove control cover in fresh food section to get to defrost control . bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Where is the defrost trimer located the part number Maytag #3348 and the May tag adaptive defrost timer is listted as # XXXXX Why are both parts listed on the machine.
sometimes they list diferent machine model parts on book that might not apply to your ref. .is this a side by side and how old is it ?
this is bryan agian , i'm trying to look up your model # XXXXX i can't seem to find it . i called my warehouse and they can't find it either, were did you get the # XXXXX the ref. or the book? i'm leaving for the afternoon to go to my sons wedding but i will be back this evening if you find a different model # XXXXX me know and i will try again later, thanks bryan
this is bryan. i'm sorry i wrote model # XXXXX wrong . that is right # XXXXX it still only shows the adaptive defrost timer ignor any other timers listed . like i said sometimes they list parts for different ref. the cost for the adeptive defrost board is about $68.00 the only problem is the maytag factory parts are defective and dont work. i can tell you where to get aftermarket that works great if you want. thanks bryan