MrBill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Electrolux Authorized Servicer, 7 Years of in home experience

had a power outage. now my thermador srange lights are ...

had a power outage. now my thermador srange lights are blinking and it want come on. the stove top works fine. it is a gas unit

Have you reset the breaker to the oven?

Thanks for using!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to MrBill's Post: Yes we cut the main breaker off and it is still not working.

From my experience when there is a power outage, This is likely to have wiped out the control board on your oven. I see it all the time after storms. If a storm comes through, I get a ton of phone calls about control boards not working anymore or doing crazy stuff. If resetting the breaker has shed no light on your situation. I would recommend replacing the main control.

Also when you get this fixed, plug the stove into a surge protector of some sort. This will decrease the chances of a power outage doing damage to the oven control.

I hope this information has been helpful to you. If after you press the accept button and you still have questions, please feel free to ask.

And Thanks again for using!