MrBill
MrBill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Electrolux Authorized Servicer, 7 Years of in home experience
9256417

when i pull the knob out nothing happens nowater no nothing

No Comment Added
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MrBill replied 8 years ago.

I will be happy to help you out. Can I get the model number to your washer?

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to MrBill's Post: the model # XXXXX XXXXX and the seriel # XXXXX XXXXX     the washer when you pull the knob out nothing happens no water loading no cycling noise nothing it has water to the machine and has electricity     help
Expert:  MrBill replied 8 years ago.

If you advance the timer around to the spin cycle, does the machine spin?

And also, have you tried starting a cycle with different water temperature settings?

Thanks

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
that didnot work either nothing
Expert:  MrBill replied 8 years ago.

It sounds like you may have a problem with your lid switch. Any time you open the lid on your washer it stops what its doing. It sounds like the machine thinks the lid is open.

You may also want to check the unbalance switch on you washer too. The link below will take you to a page that shows the parts you need to check. You are going to find that your problem is with one of these two.

http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelID=104877&ModelNum=LAT9306AAE&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=1&Selected=50459&Position=4&mfg=Maytag&Type=&Mark=4

I hope this information helps you out. Let me know if you have anymore questions. You can still ask me questions after you press the accept button. Thanks Again for using JustAnswer.com!