Bernard S.
Bernard S., HD TV, Large Appliance Sales
Experience:  27 Years Managing Stores, Operations and Selling Appliances

i have a Bosch Nexxt washer and dryer . The dryer stopped ...

Customer Question

i have a Bosch Nexxt washer and dryer . The dryer stopped heating therefore clothes are not drying..I figured it may be the heating element or some thermostat problem. but I cannot figure out how to get to them ...spent an hour trying to open the panel to troubleshoot...any help please....Dryer is about 3-4 years old..out of warrenty
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bernard S. replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I'm sorry you're having a problem with your dryer.

The very first thing to try is to unplug the dryer and check that you have 220 volts at the outlet. Many times we find that either one side of a double breaker has tripped (and you are not able to see it), or the outlet itself has gone bad.

You can also try to reset the breaker. Somtimes this will restore a partially tripped double breaker. However, it will probably occur again unless you replace the house's double breaker.

If none of this is sucessfull please post the model number so that we can see the model you have.

If you are happy with this answer please click "accept" button and/or let me know if you would like any other information.