MrBill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Electrolux Authorized Servicer, 7 Years of in home experience

No Comment Added
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MrBill replied 8 years ago.

I would be happy to assist you. Can you please send me the model number to the Range?

Thanks for using

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Expert:  MrBill replied 8 years ago.

It sounds like you have a problem with your door lock motor switches.

Lock motor switches improperly positioned. The microprocessor has found the lock motor switches to be out of sequence or shorted. Test switches and if found to be good and in proper sequence then replace EOC.

The picture below is the best one I can find to help you out.

Remove the back of the Stove(71) and look for (89). 89 is your lock motor assebly. Check for anything broken or any loose wires. If everything is ok there. Then the next step would be to replace the main Clock/Control Board. You could potentially have a bad switch on the lock motor assembly. Check for switches on the lock motor assembly that have become loose. Make sure they have all the little black buttons sticking out of them.

One more thing, try unplugging the stove, then plugging it back in. If none of the steps above shed any light then replace the main computer.( part #NNN-NN-NNNN

I hope you find this information usefull. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. If this information has helped you and you are satified with the answer please press the accept button.

Thanks for using