DennisH, Appliance Technician
Experience:  14 years with current appliance repair company

how do i remove cover on front of amana ndg2335 ...

how do i remove cover on front of amana ndg2335 drier so i can convert to propane

Could You double check that model number I want to look this up so I can help you but I want to see which design You have, approximately when you bought it may help too.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to DennisH's Post: Bought today, 4/6/08. Model number is: NDG2335AWW. Thanks for your help!

Start by unpluging the dryer please.

Then use a putty knife to slip inbetween the top panel and front panel to push on these clips I circled in red below and used yellow to simulate the top panel>

The top should now lift up and open like a chest on hinges.

This should reveal 2 screws that hold the front panel on, Yours should be located in the picture on the right>

Remove the screws located according to the picture on the right of the two above Looking at the break down I dont see the frame that matches the picture on the left so Yours must be built like the right picture (these are looking down from above after top panel is out of the way).

Let Me know if You need more help.