DennisH
DennisH, Appliance Technician
Experience:  14 years with current appliance repair company
9105687

We have a Jenn Air in wall oven I spilled some gravy juice ...

We have a Jenn Air in wall oven I spilled some gravy juice in the oven door and it leaked inside between the two glass door. The inside cannot be cleaned without it taken apart . My ? is can the door come apart to clean the inside window . Without ruining the oven door itself..?? Thank You
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Dennis do you know where I can find the model # XXXXX rthe jenn air thank you   we need to know if the whole door needs to come off the oven itself to take it apart
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Dennis do you know where I can find the model # XXXXX rthe jenn air thank you   we need to know if the whole door needs to come off the oven itself to take it apart I have the model # XXXXX

I do this on a regular bassis without taking door off of oven BUT let Me check this model just to make sure I will respond again shortly.

Dennis