Glenn
Glenn, Mechanic
Experience:  over 30 years as a maintenance technician I have repaired many an Appliance I am also an electrician
281739

Where is a themocouple located in a New World Cooker model ...

Customer Question

Where is a themocouple located in a New World Cooker model CKG21060BR (installed in 1997). I''ve been told mine is broken and wonder what and where it is in the cooker and could I replace it myself?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Glenn replied 9 years ago.
Hello

Are you in the UK ?
Expert:  Glenn replied 9 years ago.
Hello

If you look where the gas connects thhis is the valve there is a small tube that goes into the unit this is the thermocouple
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Not really answered my question
Expert:  Glenn replied 9 years ago.

Hello

You asked where the thermocouple is located didn't you ?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I wanted an indepth explanation on what a thermocouple was, where exactly it is located on my particular cooker and whether I would be able to replace it myself.

Short brief answers are not helpful. I have found the answer for free from another websie and think this site is taking the 'mick' offering technical support when actually all you appear to get is someone hassling you for payment and a tip after giving a minimal amount of information. Thanks but no thanks Good Bye.
Expert:  Glenn replied 9 years ago.
Reply
Sent April 03 6:17 p.m. (1 day and 1 hour later)

Alll you had to do is ask