The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

I have lost the instruction booklet to my LG tumble ...

Customer Question

I have lost the instruction booklet to my LG tumble dryer - Model no. TDC70080E - there are two error symbols on the display - one of a cup of liquid being poured and the other looks like a cheese grater with circular arrows rounf the top. The dryer goes on but does not get hot = help!!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 8 years ago.

Hi Donna;

Please check the model number for me. It is not coming up as a good number in my data base.

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to The Home Smithy's Post: Hi,

Model number is XXXXX

Best

Donna
Ok I will look again. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
great thankyou

Ok Donna;

I just got off the phone with LG tech support (On a sunday !! now that is customer service!!). When I described your problem the first thing he said was "are you using dryer sheets?" Of course I didnt know. If you have that will screw up the sensors in your unit.

I then enquired about your model number not coming up in the data base. He said that due to its age the manual is not available on line. They will mail you a hard copy of the manual free of charge if you wish. They will also help you to figure out what is wrong with your unit (again , now that is customer service!).

Try giving them a call at(NNN) NNN-NNNN With service like they offer I think that they will be able to find a solution to your problem.

If not thenjust post here and Il'll see what I can do to help you.

If this answer satisfies your question please click on the accept button. If it does not, please tell me so. You are not expected to accept any answer that you are not happy with.
I do expect you to let me know if you are not satisfied, and what I can do to put a smile on your face.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please tell someone about us.
Best regards; The Home Smithy
After you have accepted it is important that you leave positive feedback.