Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 Yrs. Experience in the appliance repair field
8049636

My kenmore Elite Dryer beeps incessantly while drying.

My kenmore Elite Dryer beeps incessantly while drying. Everything works great just beeps annoyingly. There are two lights and a button on the bottom right of the touchpad. The button and thelights are for setting the cycle alarms for loud or soft. These blink and beep while drying. model 110.67082600
Hi, Thank you for using justanswer for your appliance questions!

Try something for me, unplug your dryer and hold in the start or power button for 10 seconds. Reapply power and try again. Your power controller may have failed. This machine only has a 1 yr. warranty.

Hope this helps!
Let me know if you need more assistance or if you have any questions.
Thank you for using justanswer.com

Chuck G.

__________________
Please "ACCEPT" when your question has been completely answered so I may be compensated.
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Positive Feedback is very important. Bonuses are appreciated!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Chuck G.'s Post: Thanks for the reply. However, it did not work. I watched and recorded more information. Did normal drying load. Started off with an estimated time of 40 minutes. First beeping episode occured with 31 mins left followed by 29, 23,17 and 8 minutes left. Each series of beeps seemed to be 16 beeps. Does this help any?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Should I expect another response?
Sorry for the delay, we got 18 inches of snow last nite and I think I have the touch of the flu. :( Anyway, I dug up a shop manual for your dryer, This has all the info the techs that repair them have. Take your time and read this over. This has a lot of info. You can print it out, but beware it has over 100 pages!
http://www.cagrimmett.com/justanswer/8178584.pdf
Hopefully this will help you.

Thank you for using justanswer.com

Chuck G.

__________________
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I accepted because at least the manual looked promising, however, after further review I don't think that it is even the correct manual. Our dryer looks nothing like the one pictured and is not even a whirlpool!
Your dryer was built by the Whirlpool Corp. Sears does not build anything. Sears is a sourced retailer. Most of all the manuals come directly from the source, in your case Whirlpool.