Jesse Long
Jesse Long, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained and Warranty Certified for GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Speed Queen, Amana, Electrolux
7171957

i have a whirlpool electric range, model gr465LXLS

Customer Question

it heats up then flashes E4 F 3 or sometimes E O F3 then turns the oven heat off, whAT Do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jesse Long replied 8 years ago.
Hi!
This error code is a control panel problem. You will need to replace the control panel in the least, sometimes you need to replace both the control panel and the electronic range control (ERC) board. If you would like me to explain how to replace either of these, please ask here, under my answer.

If you have any questions, please ask them here. If not, please click accept. Please leave me feedback so that I know how I am doing.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
how do you replace this/
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Jesse Long's Post: how much does this usually cost

Hi!
This will cost in the hundreds, usually about $150 for the control panel, and the same or higher for the ERC. Depending on how old it is and what you paid for it, sometimes this is not worth it. Would you still like to know how it is done?

Thank you!