Jesse Long
Jesse Long, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained and Warranty Certified for GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Speed Queen, Amana, Electrolux
7171957

i have an amana free standing stove that keeps giving me ...

Customer Question

i have an amana free standing stove that keeps giving me an F9 fault and "beeps". something dealing with the door lock....do i need a new "control" module...thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jesse Long replied 8 years ago.

Hi!
What you can do is try to find the tech sheet in your oven. The tech sheet is a piece of paper that will help techs when diagnosing the unit. It usually contains the error codes for your unit. It can usually be found either behind the unit, or, if you pull the bottom drawer out, it can be behind the drawer or along the tracks inside the oven.

If you have any questions, please post them here. If not, please click accept. If you are satisfied, please leave me feedback so that I know how I am doing.
Thank you!