Jesse Long
Jesse Long, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained and Warranty Certified for GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Speed Queen, Amana, Electrolux

I have the Maytag PDB343OAWE It seems to run through all ...

I have the Maytag PDB343OAWE The water continues to drain. I believe its the Solenoid. But I'm not sure how it works. The pin keeps comming out of the Crank d shaft and the cylender of the Solenoid is falling off. So I'm not sure what to replace. Help.... Should the cylender of the Solenoid stay slightly in the hole? What should I replace?
Well, the soloniod is supposed to stay together while in operation. If it falls apart for any reason, you will need a new one. If it only falls apart when you take if off or pull it apart, that is normal.
What you do probably need is a new electronic board. It seems that it is constantly sending a signal to drain. If this is not what it is doing, please post the whole situation here so that I may help you better.

If you have any questions, please post them here. If not, please click accept. If you are satisfied, please leave me feedback so that I know how I am doing.
Thank you!