The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

should both elements come on in the bake cycle on ...

should both elements come on in the bake cycle on the maytag gemini stove==small oven, if not ==how do you fix the proiblem==because both elements are on, everything baked bcomes burnt
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 8 years ago.

If the upper element is coming on during the bake cycle then you have a problem with either the controller card or a direct short in the wiring going to the oven.

As the gemini stove by maytag is known for this particular problem it would be a good idea to consider another unit. The cards for these are fairly expensive.

This site will give you an idea about how well documented some of the problems with these are.

I am sure that this is not what you wanted to hear, but it is the only honest answer there is. I would appreciate it if you would honor the time I have put into researching, and answering your question by clicking on the accept button.

Thank you.

Best regards; The Home Smithy