Ask Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman Y...
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman, 15 Years as Maintenance Technician
Experience:  15 Years in the Maintenance field
283538

error code on oven reads EO F2 then when this goes off it

Customer Question

error code on oven reads EO F2 then when this goes off it showes time and LOC and a little lock with start by it. This is a double oven Whirlpool Mod #RBD275PDB14 Ser. # XXXXX oven does not operat properly upper oven won't come on and lower oven comes on but you can't set temp.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman replied 8 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer,

Ok, let's take a look at this;

What I found on that error is that if someone is/has been holding down on the keypad to long, it will show this error.

I would start by unplugging the stove to see if that clears and reset the control panel

If you need more help Let me know

If you find this post helpful please take a few minutes to leave Feedback.By you leaving Positive Feedback you give your Expert additional opportunities to earn extra CASH and Recognition. If you would like to give a Bonus they are always welcome. If there is anything else let me know, If not click accept. Thank You Michael L.

I just had a assist, If it doesn't reset you will need to replace the membrane assembly. The keypad on this model is color specific.
part #'s:(NNN) NNN-NNNN- black /(NNN) NNN-NNNN- white /(NNN) NNN-NNNN- biscuit

Thanks for the assist Chuck

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Michael L.......JA Appliance Repair's Post:

You will have to wait till part comes in and it gets installed to see if it solves problem don't rush me.

That is fine, just let me know if you need more help.

When the timer on a question finishes a auto remind to pay is sent... I can wait... :)

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Michael L.......JA Appliance Repair's Post: thanks this solved part of the problem but I ended up having to replace the control boards also.