Edward
Edward, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Small and large Appliance Technician, Electronic Tech., Handyman, 40+ years ex
3134513

Hi I have a Kenmore 18 built in dishwasher and need ...

Customer Question

Hi I have a Kenmore 18" built in dishwasher and need parts for water diffuser above pump inside D/W.Approximately five years old.We bought home with D/W in it but don't have a book and serial number tag is not on door frame. Hope you can help me.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

Hello Johna 08,

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Normally the model number is XXXXX on the right hand side of the upper tub, on the Kenmore dishwashers. There may be a stock number for the dishwasher that can be used to order the parts. Other locations for the serial number is XXXXX frame of the dishwasher either on the top or bottom of the frame of the dishwasher. This can be viewed with the door open. The top or bottom of the dishwasher's frame. Not necessarily on the door frame. Sorry for the delay in answering but I always like to verify information before I give it. I was on hold with Sears for over 45 minuted while I was transferred to 6 different departments until I finally got verification of this information.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

If you accept my answer please leave feedback.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did send a reply last night,I could not find any serial or model numbers on the frame as you suggested.I will try to remove the dishwasher from cabinet to see if there are numbers inside cabinet. I am going to have to get help to do that. We will keep in touch.Thanks John