Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 Yrs. Experience in the appliance repair field

This is the first Appliance question! $15 to the first ...

This is the first Appliance question! $15 to the first person to answer it. Do you specialize in any of the following: Dryers, Washers, or Refrigerators? Which do you think is the best brand: Kenmore, Maytag, Whirlpool?
Hi, Thank you for asking justanswer a question about your appliance!
I am an expert on Kenmore, Maytag, and Whirlpool Appliances Full line washer, dryers, ranges and Refrigerators. Choice is a customers preference! Pick the model that suits your best needs! All the mentioned brands are well engineered and have a good reputation. Whirlpool Corp. now is the parent company for Maytag and they build most of the Kenmore labeled appliances. Good luck! / Chuck

Let me know if you need more assistance or if you have any questions.
Thank you for using

Please "ACCEPT" when your question has been completely answered so I may be compensated. Positive Feedback is very important. Bonuses are appreciated!