Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a punch bowl that is 15inch wide 10 inch high has

Customer Question

I have a punch bowl that is 15inch wide 10 inch high has gold like leaf on the stand. Also a Cake Plate & Dome it is 12 in. wide 11 high with butterfly's. I was told they were made in Phillippines. Just wondering if they are worth something. .
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I do not see any markings on either one. I do have pictures.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

If you need help with photos, you can call Customer Service at no charge at 1-***-***-****. The phone call pop-up you may get is for help with the actual appraisal, not for technical stuff like photos. There’s no charge for customer service to help you with photos.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer