Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Flower Sellers Children by Moorcroft valuation price so I

Customer Question

Flower Sellers Children by Moorcroft valuation price so I have an estimate o sell it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I would like a valuation price for Flower Sellers children signed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of. This is my first time. I have a lot of Moorcroft when they had a club and their special pieces for members.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to look this up and can you tell me what the measurements are and if you have a photo please post an overall photo and a clear close up of the signature. Thank you for your help I appreciate this for review.

Hello I wanted to double check as I can not find a Moorcroft figurine but I do know Royal Dalton Flowers Sellers Children pieces.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 days ago.

Hi I wanted to double check on the maker of your statue in order to give you accuaret information and value please let me know. I look forward to helping you on this.