LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have several of these rusty pieces of equipment on the

I have several of these rusty pieces of equipment on the farm in upstate new york. They are the kind with wheels which have metal "tread", and large "emergency brake"-type actuators. Are they worth anything?
How can I load a photo?

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to review your photo and post back here.

do you happen to know the measurement of the wheel? or a general idea is ok

Hi I have reviewed your photo and this is a horse drawn wheel from 1910-1920s period. The value on these in todays market are 85.00-125.00 depending on hwere and how you sell them. Most are donated to local museums thatd isplay agriculture exhibits , people buy these for yard art and some decorate homes with large pieces such as these.

This one looks to be in good condition.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Tanya, thanks a lot. I got down below the wheel to take this shot. The wheel is about 24" thereabouts.

oh yes go ahead and post the photo I dont mind at all and may give me a better age to the wheel. I am sorry I appreciate all you do for me on these questions.

24" is a horse drawn piece 24-36"