Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 prints signed "S Hely" are they worth any money?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: they were bought in a boot sale. size 14x18, a pot with 9 flowers in and writing on the flowers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: number 29 on the back
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 month ago.

Sounds like what you have are prints by the artist Shelley Hely.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of them and I'll tell you all about them and give you a value.

Many thanks,

Robert.

PS. Attaching Images: Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.