Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a bedroom set of Coronado crown branded original hand

Customer Question

I have a bedroom set of Coronado crown branded original hand painted furniture (circa 1930's) that I wish to have appraised for sale. Any suggestions welcome.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My set is in good condition. I have seen some of these pieces on furniture sites but not an entire set.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It's the "monterey" style, they should recognize Coronado name.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

If you need help with photos, you can call Customer Service at no charge at 1-***-***-****. The phone call pop-up you may get is for help with the actual appraisal, not for technical stuff like photos. There’s no charge for customer service to help you with photos.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer