Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I just found down a aluminum beer 15.5 gallons.The whole

I just found down a aluminum beer 15.5 gallons.The whole thing on the top is (property of Jos. SCHLITZ brewing Co.- SAN Francisco. Cal.-Benson MFG.Co.K.C.MO.-15.5 GALS.- 36-5). Could you tell me about what year did it make? And what was it value? Thank you very much.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am still waiting for your answer my question.if you can't please let me know.Thank you.

My apologies for the delay, your question was not showing on my screen until now again.

Your vintage aluminum Schlitz beer keg could sell for as high as $50 - $85 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much for answering me but one thing you forgot to tell me about what year was it make?

Yes, this is from the 1950s.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I saw on eBay one only have 7.5 Gals but it is $250 and this one is 15.5 Gals and it is made in1950 that mean is 67 years ago.And it is only from $50 to $80 ?

What you found were asking prices on items not yet sold. The values given to you are based on actual past auction sales.

Bear in mind that an ‘asking price’ is one that has not been sold yet and a true sale value is based on actual past documented sale records.

You can, however, ask any price you please on any item you own, the key factor being finding a buyer at your pricepoint.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora