Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 92 piece china set, Melto Ivory Chrin, pattern is

Customer Question

I have a 92 piece china set, Melto Ivory Chrin, pattern is Keepsake, trimmed in gold, made in occupied Japan. Does that make it more valuable?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Sorry, spelling is Meito
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Bought in approximately 1952.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 days ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

If it's not too much trouble, can you give me a list of exactly what you have in your set? Depending on just what you have, the value can vary quite a bit.

.

Thanks,

~Diana

Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 days ago.

Hi. I do not take phone calls. If you absolutely must have one, I can opt out and another expert may be able to help.

.
In order to provide an accurate value for your china set, I really need to have a list of what pieces you have in your set.

Thanks,
Diana