Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several complete sets of hand painted Chinese plate

Customer Question

I have several complete sets of hand painted Chinese plate series. Like Beauties of the Red Mansion, and scenes from the summer Palace. They are in perfect condition and I wish to sell them. Can you give me an ideaof their value, and PERHAPS, WHERE TO FIND BUYERS ??
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I could deliver them so as to protect them to a buyer who may buy several sets. I have probably 10 sets of 4 to 12 plates each, all complete. I also have several of the Chinese figurines in typical classical pose.....very nice.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking Add Files.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.