LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have 12 golden miniature by Lionel Barrymore. They were a

Customer Question

I have 12 golden miniature by Lionel Barrymore. They were a 12 month calendar advertising deck.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: each miniature is about 6 inch by 4 inch and it is attached to a 3 fold card that open up into a monthly calendar. There is a print and fold out for each month in 1965
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Have you ever heard of them or seen them.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello thank you for your question my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. These are unique as they did not last or survive through the years. In excellent condition each monthly fold out has a value of 45.00 . Lionel Barrymore was known for his foils but he did many items such as these. I have seen three sets of these and each is different and unique in that there have only been slight changes to the pictures because of the way they were produced. Very nice items and you have all 12 so that is rare and hard to find. I would say to try and sell them separately as you would be able to sell them for more then as a set of 12 @ $540.00

If I may be of further help please let me know as I am always happy to help.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.