Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am clearing my Dad's house and have come across what I

Customer Question

I am clearing my Dad's house and have come across what I think is a brass desktop magnifying glass and would love to know what it is , how old etc etc
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it seems to be brass and comes in two parts that are both magnifiers and the two parts screw together to provide even greater magnificatio
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No, this is the problem, I really don't know much else other than it is probably from my Dad's uncle's belongings and so could be early 1900's
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please add images of the item and any pertinent maker's marks at your convenience by using the +Add Files feature
next to the SEND button.