rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I bought HSR painting last night checar I have gone online

Customer Question

I bought HSR painting last night checar I have gone online and I cannot find the one that's just like this it's the sand in the streets in Paris maybe it looks like and I was wondering about what it would be worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That should have said chezar
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have seeing his work range anywhere from 200 to $10,000 what makes the difference?

This is a Boris Chezar (1913-2008) oil and sand painting.

This painting you have is worth about $70 retail.

For example, if you click here, you will see what his work has actually sold for http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=boris%20chezar&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

People that sell his work think they have a masterpiece and will ask prices that are all over the place.

One must look at reality of what the paintings actually sell for to get a true value.

I combine the info I have added with other paid databases that have sold prices for his work.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to leave a feedback by clicking the stars and clicking the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.