Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a clock that we inherited and I am wondering if you

Customer Question

We have a clock that we inherited and I am wondering if you can tell me about it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a Raingo Fres A Paris figurine clock. It is missing it's back door, and winding key. The number 1409 is stamped on the lower part of the back
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I am wondering if I can get a replacement key for it and possibly a back cover for it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora