Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just wanted to know how I could identify if I had a

Customer Question

Good morning, I just wanted to know how I could identify if I had a Chippendale Claw Foot chair?I t was given to me by my grandmother and she told me it was one
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Well I can only describe the chair as I have no other information about it. I have had the chair for 25 years. It seems of very good quality. It has a red seat and looks like it is made of a red wood. It is really quiet heavy. I cold perhaps supply a photo?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can tell you It does have the claw feet
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Yes, please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora