Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two pictures made entirely with beads. Is there

Customer Question

I have two pictures made entirely with beads. Is there anyway to see how much they are worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: One is of a Japanese girl dressed in a kimono standing in a Japanese garden. The other is a woman dressed in a long gown by a tree with a dog.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can't see any artist name. I also have a landscape of a mill with the artist signature "milton". Also a painting that I believe is called "Normandy girl" sitting on a bench with flowers. The work looks like a Daniel Ridgway Knight. I can't tell if it is original or a copy.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora