Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I own a book written in german and published in 1863. The

Customer Question

I own a book written in german and published in 1863. The name: Pharus am Meere des Lebens. Anthologie fuer Geist und Herz, by Carl Coutelle. I was wondering if it had any value? Doris
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: This book contains early writings and poems like Goehte, Schiller...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I would not know...even though this book is old...it is complete.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Who was the publisher of your copy of Pharus am Meere des Lebens?

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Iferlohn, Verlag von Baedeker, Sechste Auflage, printed by Alexander Wiede, Leipzig, Germaby
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the information. Please allow me some time to look this over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Your antique, mid 19th century Baedeker retails for $22 - $35 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora