Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several porcelain dolls. One is ChristinaCollection

Customer Question

I have several porcelain dolls. One is ChristinaCollection by Christina Verdi. In box never opened. Can you give me a price
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Card says original Christina Collection by Christina Verde. Special Edition. Card is on her wrist. Cant read inside unless I open the box
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Side of box says Limited Edition Collectors Doll year 2002. On the back of the box it shows certificate of authenticity on one side and a picture of the dolls back a label of sorts
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images of the Christina Verdi doll at your convenience.

~Nora