Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Bisque head doll, movable legs and arms star of with 3 in

Customer Question

bisque head doll, movable legs and arms star of david with 3 in the center rto the side and 114 below star
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: approx. 11 " tall blonde hair floral knee length dress with lace trim, glass eyes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello
I wanted to let you know that someone has looked at this question. If there is an expert that can help you with what you need they will see this when they sign in, then pick it up. I will opt out now, so this will appear on the question board in order for another expert to see it.
Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don' know how!!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora