Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Our vase is Myott and Son England.. A. G. Co Ltd. Hand

Customer Question

Our vase is Myott and Son England. B. A. G. Co Ltd. Hand painted B. G. 57. Bow tie shape, and with a stylized tree design. Thanks.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What I put on the first message is what is stamped on the base of the vase. It has come to Australia from England. The base of the vase is brown, the centre is orange and the top is green Brush strokes are clearly visible.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't see any chips or scratches. The inside of the vase is coloured a pale yellow.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora