Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old copper bottle warmer I think, could be

Customer Question

I have a very old copper bottle warmer I think, could be some other type of warmer and just need to find out some history on it
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it has a hole on the top of the lid, right in the center. The size of the hole is a little larger than a silver dollar and there is a brass cover over the top of the hole. It has a stamp on the bottom that says; "Bazar Frankcals New York, "666"
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: inside the pot, it has a piece of copper about 2 or so inches from the bottom of the pot-shaped with a larger hole that it surrounds
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

I saw your other question posting and it was closed because it is a duplicate. I will be happy to help. In order to do so I will need to see images. Can you provide photos?

~Nora