Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a dining set of 42 pieces from 'Eschenbach Bavaria,

Customer Question

I have a dining set of 42 pieces from 'Eschenbach Bavaria, Elfenbein 02796 47 . When was it made and hat is the value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The mark has a small crown over Eschenbach. It is at least 65 years in my family, maybe longer.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Very good shape, only the soup terrine has a little damage at the bottom. Gold edge followed by light blue/grey line and fine gold line. The lids of the three terrines have beautiful rich knobs and handles, kind of fleur de liz - shape.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

In order to answer your questions I have to know exactly what you have.

Please, at your convenience, upload clear pictures of one plate and of the marks on the back.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Please also give me a list of which pieces you have and how many of each.