Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Gold Rimmed Glassware, I have a set of glassware. Parfait

Customer Question

Gold Rimmed Glassware
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a set of glassware. Parfait Glasses, wine glasses, desert dishes, etc. All with either 14 or 23 carat gold rims. How much would this be worth. I'm thinking of putting it in a consignment shop, and need an appraisal so I'll know how much to ask for this beautiful glassware.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not as far as I can tell.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Are there any manufacturer's marks on your glassware, or do you know who made it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Unknown who made it. No trade mark that i can find. We have som antique French Cut crystal. I also has no makers mark, so I don't know whether that's important.

Please, at your earliest convenience, post pictures of the gold rimmed glassware.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.