Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some items in my home, antiques. Would like to know

Customer Question

I have some items in my home, antiques. Would like to know there value
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My mom collected antiques many years ago. She is gone now and I have some of them. A birdimaple chest of drawers and dresser. A beautiful lamp, and tilt top table
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I was told by an antique dealer there were certain things of value but prefer not use him Ok
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.