Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a three foot round onyx top Weiman coffee table. Am

Customer Question

I have a three foot round onyx top Weiman coffee table. Am wondering if it has any value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has an ornate gold colored base the top is solid onyx and extremely heavy. Probably forty to sixty years old..am not sure. Just like new. Three feet across.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not sure. Has an engraving on the bottom of table. Tis a circle with Heirloom Quality and Weiman tables in the center. then a number(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris