Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have s Cola cash register and I am trying to find out what

Customer Question

Hi I have s Coca Cola cash register and I am trying to find out what I can sell it for it dosent say the nc something sorry and it needs a bit of restoration I know it came from Georgia any help would be great
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has a number under the front panel it's(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi please see both pics
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Do you have the front panel that would go over the register keys or is that a missing piece?

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No as is
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

In current condition, the value is diminished greatly because of missing pieces; on today's market, you can expect to garner as high as $100 - $250USD for this or $137AUD - $343AUD.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora