Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 70 Hummel figurines that I got while living Germany

Customer Question

I have 70 Hummel figurines that I got while living Germany from l973 for foufour years..all the original ones and listed in the Hummel Book. I was given 14 Goebel s of the nativity scene.... HELP!!!!
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Living in San Antonio,Texas I do not know anyone that would do this.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I would like to confirm what you are looking to learn. Do you want the current values for each and history of the pieces or is there other things you wish to know on these pieces? I will need to know the names of the figurines and if they are in mint condition in mint boxes as this will affect the values also. If you have photos of the items I can mtch them without the names to make it easier also. To post photos click on the file upload or paper clip buttons and follow prompts. Or, another way is to send photos by email to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerin antiques" in the email so they know whom to forward the photos to. I look forward to helping you I enjoy these figurines they were detailed and nice figures.