Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Is this totally free? how much for royal doulton peace rose

Customer Question

is this totally free?
JA: The Antiques Appraiser's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: how much for royal doulton peace rose basket #94 of 1500 what will you charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: how much is the rest?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: bought in 1995 on qvc or hsn limited edition peace rose basket royal doulton as a centerpiece for the country rose plates
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I payed 200 in 1995 excellent condition no chips found
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Are you wanting current market value? Can you send picture?

Glenda