Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ch composition doll marked Princess doll wit human Hair wig

Customer Question

ch composition doll marked Princess Elizabeth doll wit human Hair wig dark b rown to b lack hair
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I found it in pieces to restore for my sister because it looked like one she had as a child. I know princess eliz face was once used for princess Margaret doll
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have a picture of the doll s face as I received it can you get photos
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

How tall is the doll in inches?

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
21 inches about My sister has the doll. I can send a picture via phone. my email is not my best way to communicate. can use my phone?
Apologies I need to back out . I may retry later today.

If the pictures are on your phone, you can email them to your own email address.

Then you can go to your laptop. desktop or tablet to receive the email. Then save the attached pictures to your hard drive or where ever you usually save your pictures.

Then follow these instructions.

Kind regards,

Doris

There is absolutely no hurry at this end.

Kind regards,

Doris