Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a copy of judge bean, west of the pecos, which was

Customer Question

I have a copy of judge roy bean, west of the pecos, which was originally hanging behind the bar i guess as a promotional painting. it is in good condition other than it needs cleaning from the bar smoke
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Who would i call to get an appraisal. i live in riverside calif.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: i don't undeerstand
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

I can help assess the value for you here. Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please give me an approximate value of the print. 40"x29" print by the san antonio brewing company, which was placed behind the bar in saloons to promote their beer. Judge Roy Beam west of the pecos. The print is in its original frame, and only needs cleaning due to the cigarette smoke in the saloon. Please , can i get an approximate value. Thanks Bill
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

In order for me to assess what you have, I will really need to see images. Are you able to send photos?

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Nora, I was just wondering if you have already received the photos I forwarded to***@******.***?
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

I have not yet received any images.

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have pictures of the print. i will e mail them to you as soon as i figure out how thanks bill
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
could you please send me the value of my print, they said it was answered, but i cannot find it thanks Bill
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
did the specialist get the pictures of my print ? i haven't heard anything
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
acct#97640268 I can't seem to get any answers on my picture. did you receive my photos on the picture ?
what is the value of the picture. do you need more info from me.