Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a bedroom suite made by Continental furniture, High

Customer Question

I have a bedroom suite made by Continental furniture, High Point, NC that is made of solid cherry . The chest has 6 drawers with the top drawers being two small drawers and the bottom drawer is made of cedar. The chest has two small drawers on each side (attached) to top of chest with an oval mirror in middle. The small dressing table type dresser has same type of top with mirror in same position only smaller and 4 small drawers on each side with knee hole placement The drawer pulls are round knobs made of solid wood. Do you know about time it was made and if there is value in this furniture. I have the headboard for bed but not able to get to it to describe. Cannot send pictures at this time thru computer.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Am I to wait for a reply?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The furniture is in great shape and I would like to know somewhat of a value they would put on it. Also, how do I send photos/attachments (when I get this computer problem corrected ) or do you have a mail address
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry, which I understand you are not able to send at this time. Let's have you try the instructions and add files feature next.

Here are instructions on how http://http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and labels or marks.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Will you be able to add photos?