Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to add the following "questions" of value on

Customer Question

I would like to add the following "questions" of value on the following:
1. Original still-life oil on canvas by Al Jackson of three apples, dappled with water drops.
2. Seven assorted "Hummel" figurines.
3. Ten "Bossom" heads.
4. No, 111 of 1000 signed lithographs by "Obican" fancifully depicting the city of Duprovnic, Yugoslavia, with natives riding "flying carpets" above.
5. Six large and two small "Toby" mugs
If pictures are required, I will take pictures and email them to you.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 13 days ago.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for the request.

I will send a call offer to you and what the compensation for this number of items should be, and you can let me know if you would like to accept and we can set a phone appointment time.

~Nora

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I thought the "free trial" for questions was still in effect for email answers. and I understood that more than one was covered in this period. Can't afford $250 for a phone call. Didn't you offer
one for $45 earlier? I am happy with an email evaluation. Are you charging for each item I submitted?
Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

Hi Lee,

If you would like to choose one item for this question and then start a new question thread for another item, that would work for me here. If you would like to work with me personally, please feel free to add "For Nora Only" at the beginning of each new question posting.

~Nora