Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a longines pocket watch in a 14k case that closes

Customer Question

I have a longines pocket watch in a 14k case that closes with an inside cover as well . Case serial# ***** ***** and serial # on the movement is 723271. Watch is in very nice condition and works well. wondering how many jewels it has date of manufacture and it's value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Like to know the date of case as well. It also has a gold filled chain about a foot long also very old I believe
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry no camera
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I would really need to see images.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Do you know who made the case? The watch company purchased cases from case companies.

Glenda