Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some magazines of 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949 and 1950.

Customer Question

I have some magazines of 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949 and 1950. How can I sell them and what is their value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The magazines I have are:
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The magazines I have are: 1946 ( April/May/June/July/August/October/November/December); 1947 (January/February/June/July/August/September/Ocober/November/December); 1948 and 1949 (January/ February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December); 1950 (January/February/March). I can send you photos.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

What is the name of the magazines?